FACE MASKS MAY BE REQUIRED BY ATTENDEES & VENDORS AT OUR EVENTS THROUGH 2021. THANK
On the venue show floor, face masks are REQUIRED TO BE WORN BY ALL VENDORS AT ALL TIMES.
- Be respectful of guests, show staff and fellow exhibitors.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer often.
- If you are feeling ill, have a temperature of 100.4 or above you must have another individual work the booth in your place.
- Always sneeze &/or cough into a tissue and immediately throw the tissue into the trash.
- Offer digital content via email including business cards, brochures etc. Avoid (or limit) the distribution of paper/printed advertising.
- Avoid trick-or-treat style giveaways including swag, candy, beverages, etc. Candy bowls will not be permitted. Consider individually distributing hand sanitizer, gloves and/or facemasks.
- Thoroughly sanitize all pens, writing materials and electronic devices between customers or consider taking all customer information yourself. It is recommended that you input all of your customer’s info to avoid any cross contamination of any material or equipment.
- Consider wearing gloves.
- Avoid physical contact including handshakes, high fives, embraces, etc.
- Wipe down and sanitize all samples, products and merchandise after every guest.
- Chairs should be for your personal use and not for show attendees use. If a show attendee requests to sit in your booth space, ensure that you thoroughly sanitize the entire surface of the seat/chair after each use.
- Do not touch your face.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or you suspect that you have been in contact with someone who has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 within 21 days of the Home Show, you MUST have another individual inside your booth in your place.
- In an extended effort to make attendees feel more comfortable with personal interaction we recommend no more than 2 booth workers per booth space.
- The below 6 policies are mandatory for companies who sample food:
- Vendor MUST wear gloves and a facemask and change gloves often.
- Vendor must not directly handle food items, the use of tongs and/or utensil is required.
- All samples MUST be served in a “ketchup cup” aka condiment paper/plastic cup.
- A sneeze guard is mandatory where consumables are present.
- Consumable items MUST be stored away from the public.
- Your booth must be wiped clean and sanitized often.
There will be enhanced and thorough cleaning and sanitization of the venues common areas including restrooms, main entrance, elevators and the food court (where applicable).
- The above guidance is being given in consideration of the WHO, state health & government officials, venue and CDC guidelines set forth for large events and mass gatherings