FACE MASKS REQUIRED BY ATTENDEES AND VENDORS AT OUR EVENTS THROUGH 2020. THANK YOU.
Face masks are REQUIRED at ALL times. Event Producer may offer a complimentary disposable facemask to attendees who forget theirs (while supplies last). Additionally, complimentary hand sanitizer stations will be available at the show entrance and on the show floor.
- Be respectful of guests, staff and exhibitors.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer often.
- If you are feeling ill, showing any cold/flu like symptoms and/or have a temperature of 100.4 or more, do not attend the Expo.
- Always sneeze &/or cough into a tissue and immediately throw the tissue into the trash.
- We suggest not taking or accepting any printed material, rather, offer exhibitors at the expo your email address to receive their information electronically.
- We recommend not taking any swag, gifts or complimentary samples from any booth space. If you must, we highly suggest that you sanitize the gift or sample.
- It is recommended that you use your own pen to fill out any lead forms. If the estimate/lead form is digital on an IPAD or computer we suggest that you verbally give your information to the vendor so they may input your information.
- Consider wearing gloves.
- Avoid physical contact including handshakes, high fives, embraces, etc.
- Never touch your face.
- Be mindful of everyone’s personal space. Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- If gloves are not worn, use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching any material and/or products.
- If you are at a higher risk of developing severe illness from COVID-19 virus (e.g. aged 65+ years or with pre-existing conditions), and individuals in contact with higher-risk patients (e.g. residents in same household, long term care facility employees etc.) it is recommended that you do not attend the Expo.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 21 days, do NOT attend the Expo. If you suspect that you have been in contact with someone who has exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 within 21 days of the Expo, do NOT attend.
-There will be enhanced and thorough cleaning and sanitization of the venue common areas including restrooms, escalators, elevators and any food catered or distributed by the venue.
The above guidance is being given in consideration of the WHO, state, health & government officials, and CDC guidelines set forth for large events and mass gatherings